Our Data and Information Security Practices
As an offshore outsourcing partner, we understand how important it is for you to keep your data and images safe. That’s why we have strict security practices in place, designed to protect your information from unwanted eyes.
We have Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) available that we’re happy to honor. Every one of our staff members is required to sign an NDA before starting your project and shows commitment to maintaining the confidentiality of your data and your images before, during, and after the editing process. We also limit access to your information to relevant personnel, and have safeguards in place to protect against unauthorized viewers.
Data Security Measures We Follow
In addition to our NDA, we have initiated security policies and practices that ensure a safe outsourcing experience. These include:
- Encryption – All of our email, folders, and files are encrypted so that all information created or shared with our staff is kept entirely confidential.
- Backup – Our files are regularly deleted from the main hard drive and backed up in a completely secure zone so that no unauthorized individuals can access it.
- Cleanup – Once the project is over, we destroy any and all source files and documents upon request, or return them to the customer as needed.
- Sharing – We only permit sharing of scanned copies or electronic source documents. No original source files will be shared.
Restricted and Protected System Access to Employees
We have security in place designed to limit information flow, and prevent unauthorized access. That is why employees also have restricted access to data and source files, including:
- Secure Smart Card access.
- Password protected network logins.
- Work station locking.
- Highly secure VPN remote access.
- Encrypted email with digital signatures.
- Legally binding NDAs signed before the project begins.
- Single sign-in desktop and enterprise applications.
Secure VPN and Network
Our VPN and Network have the latest security upgrades installed, and are constantly monitored to protect against unwanted access. Security measures include:
- Customers use Secure CISCO VPN Tunnel.
- CISCO Network Assistant.
- Secure CISCO Intelligent Switches.
- HTTP, TCP/IP, FTP, ICMP, and UDP port blocking with CISCO PIX Firewall.
Internal Systems and Workstation Security
Finally, we make sure that all of our systems and workstation are monitored, using advanced security procedures and services including:
- 24 hour security surveillance.
- Constant administrative monitoring and system auditing.
- Disabled data sharing hardware such as USB ports and CD writers.
- Secure and updated anti-virus programs at every workstation.
- Workstation backup drive managers.
We want to be your primary outsourcing partner, and we understand how important it is for your data to be kept safe. We're committed to your privacy and confidentiality, and continue to add security measures as needed. If you'd like to learn more about our security, or if you're ready to start on your first project with us, contact us today.